AWS Cloud ArchitectApply now
AWS Cloud Architect
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
- The AWS Cloud Architect is responsible for the end-to-end technical cloud design of a particular product. As such, he/she:
- Has workshops with the client to capture strategic, tactical, functional and non-functional requirements
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organisational objectives
- Drives the technical design of the solution components that respond to the above requirements, optimized for integration with AWS native services
- Validates the technical designs with the client and explains how the proposed components fill the requirements and align to the client's strategic direction and principles
- Coordinates with highly skilled Product teams in ensuring a quality translation to detailed design and implementation activities, that is moreover consistent across each of the Product Teams
- Audits and delivers compliancy reports upon Product Release, that guarantee that the delivered Product is in accordance with the architectural diagram designs
- Participates to the review sessions with the Product Teams, proposes Product improvements and embeds that into evolutionary architecture
- Provides expert input into Migration Planning, Cloud Operating Model design
- Lead and support the solutioning of cloud native solutions and AWS migration approach as part of sales process
- Design and build new AWS assets as part of our global Accenture AWS Business Group
- Lead, coach and grow our local AWS community of AWS architects and developers
- Contribute to the Accenture AWS community and assets
- Minimum 2 -10 years of working experience with Amazon Web Services with a minimum of 2 implementations (preferred in Enterprise scale environments)
- Minimum 7 - 10 years of working experience as an Enterprise or Technical Architect in complex, multi-year transformation programmes
- Experience with at least one programming language (compiled or interpreted languages), e.g. Java, Python or NodeJS
- Experience with complex, cross-cutting design and delivery of AWS Architectures that span the areas of Application & Integration Architecture, Data Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Development Architecture, Operations Architecture, Security Architecture
- Experience in designing and building cloud native AWS solutions, covering for example container services, serverless architectures, high availability and fault-tolerance implementations, database services, data integration & big data processing and storage concepts
- Experience in Agile DevSecOps delivery with Shift-Left, Shift-Right automation and everything-as-code
- Good presentation and communications skills in written and spoken English
- Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.