Young Potential Boostcamp
Young Potential Boostcamp
Want to give your career an extra boost?
Join us for the third edition of the Young Potential Boostcamp, from October 2021 until February 2022!
Accenture’s Rima Farhat (ICT Woman of the Year 2021) and Bart De Ridder (Country Managing Director Accenture Belgium & Luxembourg) have joined forces with Ingrid Gonnissen (ICT Woman of the Year 2018) to launch a unique mentorship program for young female potentials. This exclusive opportunity has been designed to give you an engaging, informative experience that will accelerate you along the path to a successful career in technology!
During the three-month trajectory you’ll get inspired by the world of technology. This mentorship program offers you the chance to be personally coached by a highly experienced professional from a leading company. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss your personal and business goals, exchange experiences and talk about technology with your mentor. This inspiring development path will help you to expand your network and observe, question, and learn as much as you can.
What to expect?
- Kick-off: All selected participants are invited to the Opening Event in Brussels on October 20, 2021, from 14:00 to 18:00 where you will meet and be matched with your mentor. (location to be confirmed, close to the Orange offices in Brussels)
- Inspiration Days: For one or two days, you’ll have the exceptional opportunity to be welcomed in your mentor’s company and look over his/her shoulder at work.
- Guidance: You will have monthly meetings with your mentor, virtually or face-to-face. These discussions will help you to clarify your professional and personal objectives and give you the opportunity to think and talk about technology with a professional.
- Closing event: All participants are invited to the Closing Event on February 15, 2022, at Accenture (Gare Maritime, Tour & Taxis), from 15:00 to 17:00 for a nice drink and informal networking.
- A young woman aged up to 28 years?
- A young potential with 2-3 years of experience?
- Someone interested in a career in technology?
Then, apply for the Young Potential Boostcamp no later than September 15, 2021, via this link and submit your CV and motivation letter.
A maximum of 50 young potentials will be selected to participate in the Boostcamp.
You will be notified by the end of September whether you have been selected. All the selected Young Potentials will be invited to the Kick Off event on October 20 in Brussels. Save the date!